the moon……and ceremony….
the water became “real” and the rocks more defined….
A s I mentioned, I was having a hard time creating the leopard just the way I wanted. She was too masculine and dog like and fierce looking. I initially did the heavier stitching around the entire head and it made her look “boxy” and I was not happy with it so I ripped it all apart which in turn destroyed the fabric so I had to add a new piece for the face. I added teeth to cover the mess I had made and that made her look “mean” , which was not my intention. So, I added her tongue to make her look tired from jumping which I thought helped. Lastly, I added eyelashes to show she was a female. Well, not exactly my vision but close enough. (My daughter drew the basic leopard for me and I cut it out from fabric. Her drawing was far better then my stitching. lol)
a little more of “jump” in the morning light….
Since I did not like the heavier stitching I decided to leave the edges of the leopard to fray.
I have new ideas brewing so I am off to create…….